Terms of Service
This is a legal agreement between you and [ Virbox Limited ] (“ Virbox”, "we", "us", or "our "). It consists of the terms and conditions below, as well as Subscription Confirmation, Service and Price Terms, Privacy Terms or related renewal (together, the "Agreement").
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT:
1. By selecting “I Accept” or signing at the end of this Agreement, or by downloading, installing or using the software and other Licensed Materials (defined below), you acknowledge and agree that you have had the opportunity to read this Agreement, have understood it, and confirm that you will be legally bound by each of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. For purposes of this Agreement, “you” can be any individual, corporation, institution, partnership, organization or other entity that registered in Virbox LM: Virbox Developer Center.
3. If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are required to select “I Do Not Accept” (and not sign at the end of this Agreement), in which case: (i) hereby revokes any interests or rights you may have gained in respect of the Licensed Materials; (ii) you are not permitted to download, install or use the Licensed Materials; and (iii) the Licensed Materials must be permanently deleted from your computer(s).
APPLICATION AND PRIORITY OF TERMS:
The terms and conditions of this Agreement apply regardless of, and take priority over, any terms and conditions that may have been set out in Subscription.
GRANT OF LICENSE:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Virbox hereby grants to you a non-exclusive license to download and use the Virbox LM and related Licensed Materials.
YOUR VIRBOX ACCOUNT:
1. Virbox Developer Center, Virbox LM SDK and API.
Virbox has developed and published Virbox LM SDK, software libraries, tools and application programming interfaces ( "API") that may be used to protect your software and access the License Services. You may use the SDK, libraries, tools and API solely as described in the Documentation to use the Licenses Services through Virbox Developer Center and through the applications identified in your Virbox Account and download through Virbox Developer Center. You may use manage your Virbox Account, connect with other service providers, and enable additional features through the Virbox Developer Center. and call related API
Any use of the Virbox LM SDK, software libraries, tools and API, including use of the API through a third-party product that sign up and accesses your Virbox Account in Virbox Developer Center, is bound by the terms of this agreement. You may not use the Virbox SDK, Software libraries, Tools and API for any purpose, function, or feature not described in the Documentation or otherwise communicated to you by us. Due to the nature of the Services adhere to your Subscription, we will update the SDK, software libraries, tools, API and Documentation from time to time, and may add or remove functionality. We will notify you of any material changes, deprecations, or removal of functionality from the SDK, software libraries, tools and API in Virbox Developer Center, so that you may continue using the Services with minimal interruption.
We will make your SDK, software libraries, tools and API available to you through the Account password, API password, App ID of your account in Virbox Developer Center.
Account password allows you to access Virbox Developer Center to daily operation to your software protection and license issuing.
API password allows your call related API to verify software user license, to protect software with unique digital signature.
App ID, allows you to call open API through a third party product, to access your Virbox Account data and issue license through Virbox Developer Center.
All users created/added under your account in Virbox LM (Virbox Developer Center）shall be subject to your company authorization and managed by yourself.
2. Keep Your Password Secure.
You are responsible for safeguarding Account ID/Password, API password, App ID, Developer Hosted Lock PIN code and other password that Virbox Provides to you used to access that account, to implement protection and license service. You, and not Virbox, are responsible for any activity occurring in your account (other than activity that Virbox is directly responsible for which is not performed in accordance with your instructions), whether or not you authorized that activity. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account, you should notify Virbox immediately.
3. Keep Your Details Accurate.
Virbox occasionally sends notices to the email address registered with your account. You must keep your email address and, where applicable, your contact details and payment details associated with your account current and accurate. Accounts are controlled by the entity whose email address is registered with the account.
4. Remember to Backup.
You are responsible for maintaining, protecting, and making backups of your license and your software user information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Virbox will not be liable for any failure to store, or for loss or corruption of, your Content.
5. Account Suspension.
Virbox may suspend your Virbox account in the event of any overdue fee in a subscription plan period for over 2 months. However, we will attempt to warn you by email before suspending your account to provide you with an opportunity to log in to your account so that it remains active. A suspended Virbox account may be used or activated once the overdue fee is paid off.
Virbox may provide you trial versions of the Software only for purposes of evaluation or testing. You shall not sell, distribute, deliver or publish your products to your customers by adopting trial versions to the Software onto your products.
The Services are available on a free, prepay and paid subscription basis. You may select a free plan, a prepay payment in your account or select a subscription plan later which provided by Virbox LM, along with any applicable fees and payment terms (the Prepay Request and "Subscription Plan"). For details of Service Plan and pricing terms, please see pricing terms separately.
In the course of using the Services, you may submit data, content, code, software, video, images or other materials of any type that you upload, submit or otherwise transmit to or through your account or store in your account (all of the above will be referred to as “Content”).
You will retain all right, title and interest in and to your Content provided to Virbox. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you hereby grant to Virbox a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to (a) collect, use, copy, store, transmit, modify and reproduce of your Content, in each case solely to the extent necessary to provide applicable Services to you and (b) for Services that enable you to share your Content or interact with your software users.
If you are a customer who is operating as “data controller” as defined in the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), Data Processing Addendum (DPA) below will apply to you.
You also agree that you are responsible for notifying any third party who submits Content to you through our Services of compliance requirement about the Virbox privacy policies and DPA.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
You understand that the Virbox may cooperate with third party vendors and hosting partners or use their services to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We will endeavor to safeguard your data stored on the Virbox LM. We undertake that dedicated security hardware equipment will be used to protect your business information, personal information and related license service information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss when we collect and process to comply with related requirements by applicable laws and regulations, Multi layer encryption and protection technology and dedicated security hardware had been used to secure all information stored in Virbox LM platform.
However, security on the Internet cannot be guaranteed at all times. Despite all our efforts to strengthen the security protection measures, issues may arise that are beyond the scope of our control. We appreciate your understanding that we are unable to provide an absolute guarantee.
You shall: (a) not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software or otherwise attempt to ascertain the source code for the Virbox Software; (b) not sell, assign, transfer, distribute, lease, rent or grant a sublicense to (whether or not commercially for profit or otherwise) the Licensed Materials to any person other than Permitted Users; (c)not alter, circumvent or override any download, installation, copy, access or use protection devices or mechanisms in the Licensed Materials;(d)not alter, circumvent or override any device or mechanism implemented to monitor or verify installation of, access to or use of the Licensed Materials; (e) not collect information or undertake any activities for any purpose that is competitive with the Licensed Materials or Virbox LM; (f) not attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Restricted Use section; (g) at all times comply with all applicable local and foreign laws in using the Licensed Materials; and (i) take appropriate action by agreement or otherwise with all Permitted Users to ensure they comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Legal Status. If you are an individual, you may use the Virbox LM Services if you have the power to form a contract with Virbox. If you do not have the power to form a contract, you may not use the Virbox LM Services. If you are not an individual, you warrant that you are validly formed and existing under the laws of your jurisdiction of formation, that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms, and that you have duly authorized your agent to bind you to these Terms.
2. Minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of 16 (or under a higher age if permitted by the laws of their residence). None of the Virbox LM Services are intended for use by Minors. If you are a Minor, you may not use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not a Minor.
3. Embargoes. You may only use the Services if you are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so. If you are located in a country embargoed by United States or other applicable law from receiving the Services, or are on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List, or the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, you are not permitted to purchase any paid Services from Virbox. You will ensure that: (a) your end users do not use the Services in violation of any export restriction or embargo by the United States; and (b) you do not provide access to the Services to persons or entities on any of the above lists.
1. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that you will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Services.
2. Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for your Content, licensing conducts and other conducts while using the Services. You must comply with the following requirements when using the Services:
(a) You may not purchase, use, or access the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purposes.
(b) You may not misuse our Services by interfering with their normal operation, or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
(c) You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations that Virbox imposes on your account (such as by opening up a new account to conduct a new license service that we have closed for a Terms violation).
(d) Unless authorized by Virbox in writing, you may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Virbox system or network.
(e) You may not transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services.
(f) You may not engage in abusive or excessive usage of the Services, which is usage significantly in excess of average usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of the Services for other users. Virbox will endeavor to notify you of any abusive or excessive usage to provide you with an opportunity to reduce such usage to a level acceptable to Virbox.
(g) You may not use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or to commit an unlawful activity.
You shall pay the fees in the amount agreed between you and Virbox or Virbox’s affiliates (the “Fees”). We will send you a bill in advance on a monthly basis. All Fees are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
All Fees do not include applicable local taxes (other than taxes on Virbox's income) and you are required to pay such taxes (if any) associated with the Virbox LM Service, as applicable.
If you do not pay any amount that is due under this Agreement when payable, you agree to pay Virbox interest of 8% per annum (or such lesser amount as may be required by applicable law), calculated and payable monthly, in addition to any unpaid amounts (including accrued interest) until all amounts payable by you have been paid in full.
Virbox may temporarily suspend your right to issue license to your software users or terminate this Agreement, without liability to Virbox, in the event that any amounts payable by you are past due. Suspension of your right to issue any unused/unissued license thorough your account will not affect used/issued licenses which have been subject to your software users prior to such suspension date.
This Agreement shall commence on the date when you receive Subscription Confirmation from us and shall continue for the period set out in the Subscription Confirmation (as applicable, the “Term”), which will be a license grant for a specified subscription period (the “Subscription Term”).
RENEWAL NOTICE; CHANGE IN FEES:
Virbox may increase subscription Fees at the beginning of any renewal. At least 30 days prior to the automatic renewal of your Subscription Term, as applicable, notice of such renewal will be sent to you by Virbox and will include, if applicable, a reference to any increase in applicable Fees that will apply going forward. Unless you provide Virbox with notice of your desire to not renew prior to the start of the next Subscription Term, as applicable (the “Notice of Non-Renewal”): (i) renewal shall occur automatically; and (ii) you will be deemed to have agreed to any specified increase in Fees, without reservation. If you disagree with any increase in Fees as indicated to you by Virbox or you would otherwise not like to renew your Subscription Term, as applicable, Virbox requires that you send a Notice of Non-Renewal and discontinue use of the Licensed Materials by the end of the then current Subscription Term.
IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Your shall be obliged to configure the necessary technical implementation measures in accordance with the documentation/specifications provided by Virbox. Virbox shall assume no responsibility for problems or errors occurring in connection with the integration of Virbox LM in the your software.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMERS
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VIRBOX PROVIDES THE VIRBOX LM SERVICE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THIS, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VIRBOX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
IN ADDITION, VIRBOX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN RELATION TO: (I) ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES; (II) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES IN ASSOCIATION OR CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES; (III) ANY HACKING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES; AND (IV) ALL RISKS FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR OTHER PROPERTY OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM VIRBOX LM OR ACCESS OR USE OF VIRBOX SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OR HARMED BY THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE VIRBOX LM SERVICES AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Please read this section carefully
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER BY STATUTE, CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LESSER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES HEREUNDER DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE；AND (B) US$300.00.
2. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, IN ALL CASES, VIRBOX, OUR DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, GOODWILL, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM
• YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE VIRBOX LICENSE SERVICE;
• ANY MODIFICATION, PRICE CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE LICENSE SERVICE;
• THE LICENSE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS/PLATFORM THAT MAKE THE LICENSE SERVICE AVAILABLE;
• UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
• STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE LICENSE SERVICE;
• ANY OTHER USER INTERACTIONS THAT YOU INPUT OR RECEIVE THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE LICENSE SERVICE; OR
• ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE LICENSE SERVICE.
3. VIRBOX LIABILITY IS LIMITED WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, our subsidiaries, licensors, distributors other partners, suppliers, harmless from any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of i) your Contents, and your access (including any use by you on behalf of your employer) to or use of the Services; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property, privacy or proprietary right, or obligation of confidentiality. You will use your best efforts to cooperate with Virbox in the defense of any claim. Virbox reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
You acknowledge and agree that your electronic communications of files encrypted by the Software will involve transmission over the Internet, and over various networks, none of which are owned or operated by Virbox. You further acknowledge and agree that electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the Internet, network communications facilities, telephone or other electronic means. Virbox is not responsible for any of your electronic communications which are delayed, lost, altered, intercepted or stored during transmission across networks not owned and/or operated by Virbox, including the Internet and your local networks.
The Software contain encryption technology and may be subject to export and import restrictions. Export of the Software may require prior approval of the appropriate government authorithies.You agree to fully comply with [PRC] laws and regulations, and the laws and regulations of all other relevant jurisdictions, applicable to the export and import of the Software, including when you download, install and use the Software Without limiting the foregoing: (i) you represent that you are not named on any U.S. government list of persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports; and (ii) you shall not permit any person to use the Software in violation of any U.S. export embargo, prohibition, or restriction.
Virbox may transfer and assign this Agreement and Virbox’s rights and obligations pursuant to this Agreement, in whole or in part, to an affiliate, a subsidiary, or other third party without notice to you. With the prior written consent of Virbox (not to be unreasonably withheld), you may transfer and assign this Agreement and your rights pursuant to this Agreement to another party provided that: (i) that party agrees in writing with Virbox to become subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (ii) you are not transferring or assigning this Agreement or your rights under this Agreement to any third party for the purposes of monetary gain. You are otherwise not permitted to transfer or assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party.
1. You must to give Virbox at least 30 days’ notice to apply for termination. Without our formal confirmation, you may not terminate this Agreement.
2. Virbox may terminate this Agreement at any time if you violate this Agreement or any applicable rules, policies or guidelines established by Virbox in respect of the Services, or create any legal risk for Virbox through your use of the Services, Virbox reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability or prejudice to any other remedies that it may have, to immediately suspend your account or cancel your subscription.
3. Except that used/issued licenses will continue to be effective within their related Subscription Terms, upon termination of this Agreement for any reason: (i) you shall immediately discontinue your use of the Services, (ii) any rights and licenses granted to you under this Agreement will terminate, and (iii) you shall immediately pay to Virbox any amounts that are outstanding.
Neither party will be liable for any failure in performance due to causes beyond that party’s reasonable control (such as fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, severe storms, strike, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, terrorism (including cyber terrorism), acts of God, acts or omissions of Internet traffic carriers, actions or omissions of regulatory or governmental bodies (including the passage of laws or regulations or other acts of government that impact the delivery of the Services). This section will not, however, apply to your payment obligations under this Agreement.
This agreement is governed by Singapore laws, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC"). The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of SIAC. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, in whole or in part, such determination will not affect the validity of any other provisions of the Agreement.
No waiver of or consent to depart from the requirements of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding against either party unless it is in writing and is signed by the party giving it. The failure of either party to exercise, and any delay of either party in exercising, any of its rights under this Agreement, in whole or in part, shall not constitute or be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights, neither in the specific instance nor on a continuing basis. No single or partial exercise of any such right shall preclude any other or further exercise of such right or the exercise of any other right.
This Agreement may be amended by Virbox from time to time upon renewal of the Subscription Term. Notice of any such amendment will be included in the renewal email from Virbox or otherwise sent to you by Virbox and will include access to an updated version of this Agreement. The amendments will become effective if you chose to go forward with the renewal. If you do not agree to be bound by the amended terms of this Agreement, you should not proceed with any renewal herein and this Agreement will terminate and you must discontinue use of the Licensed Material at the end of the then current Subscription Term, as applicable.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact Virbox for any reason, please write to:
Data Processing Addendum (DPA)
1.The following GDPR Data Processing Addendum ("DPA") forms part of the Terms entered into by and between you and Virbox when you evolve your customers in through our Services. It only applies to you if you or your customers are data subjects located within the EU and only applies in respect of Your Controlled Data. The purpose of this DPA is to reflect the parties' agreement with regard to the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Legislation as defined below. By using our Services, you agree to be bound to the full Terms, including the DPA.
2. In the course of providing the Services to our Customer in accordance with the Agreement, Virbox may process personal data on behalf of the Customer. Virbox agrees to comply with the following provisions with respect to any personal data submitted by or for the Customer to the Services or collected and processed by or for the Customer through the Services.
3. Virbox LM is B2B software company and provides software copyright and IP protection and license service to our customer (software developer, Independent Software Enterprise), we collect no personal information from our customer except the customer name, company email, company phone, company name; company website and address, we do not collect and/or store any of following personal information: personal phone; personal email address; personal address or other personal related information. Virbox LM may collect credit card or Paypal information to process orders if customer choose credit card or PayPal to arrange payment to Virbox, we do not use this information for other purpose and store or keep this information after the subscription is processed.
5. According to the definitions of EU GDPR regulations, Virbox operates both as a Data Controller and as a Data Processor.
Above information is available in Virbox Developer Center, Virbox Operation Center to process your order and your license service. All information submit to us will be encrypted and stored. We may use the information you submit to us to contact with you for order, communicate and delivery the Services to you.
Virbox as a data processor: which allowing by you, include the information stored in Virbox Developer Center, Virbox User Center, included the license content your created, your customer information (input by you) to verify the license to the software used by your customer as well as running reports and analysis on that information. This processing will continue from the time you create an account with us until you close the account. In order to prevent accidental loss of data, by default we retain the data store with redundancy . All Data stored including redundancy data will be deleted after your account has been closed long enough to be sure you won't need to recover any of the data.
6. You may request at any time that we delete all of the data in your Virbox account. Upon request, we may ask you for additional information for the purpose of verifying your identity to ensure that you have permission to enact the request.
Please note that after the data has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.
Please note that after the data has been deleted, all license user (your customer or software users) will not get license verification from Virbox and can not to use the software purchased from you.
7. Process Activity:
As the data processor: Virbox will process information (your controlled data) sent by you and by your customer (the "Data Subjects") for providing the protect and license service to your customer, identified through your implementation of the Services according to your instruction unless required by law to act without such instructions.
The information about your Data Subjects may include their name, email, and other information related to their licenses and input by you into the Virbox Developer Center. Because you have complete control over a resource's data, including its metadata attribute (which allows arbitrary key-values to be stored within it), it is your responsibility as the Data Controller to ensure that you only use the Services in a GDPR compliant way.
8. Processing Responsibility
1) As the Data Processor, If a authorized employee of Virbox must access any information about your Data Subjects while performing their duties, they are obligated to a duty of confidence.
2). As the Data Processor, we are responsible for taking the appropriate measures to ensure the security of processing and against accidental data loss, destruction, damage, stolen or disclosure.
3). As the Data Processor, notify you promptly, to the extent permitted by law, upon receiving an inquiry or complaint from your Data Subject and provide any needed assistance to you in order to allow Data Subjects to exercise their rights under the GDPR.
4). As the Data Processor, assist you in meeting your GDPR obligations in relation to the security of processing, notify your prompt upon of any accidental, any personal data breaches, and data protection impact assessments.
9.Notification of breach
We will provide you notice without undue delay after becoming aware of and confirming the occurrence of a breach for which notification to you is required under applicable Data Protection Legislation. Our obligation to report or respond to a breach under this section is not and will not be construed as an acknowledgement by Virbox of any fault or liability of Virbox with respect to the Breach. Despite the foregoing, Virbox's obligations under this section do not apply to incidents that are caused by you, any activity on your Account and/or Third-Party Services.
10. Upon termination of the agreement, Virbox promptly initiate the process to delete the personal data.
In the course of providing the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Virbox may use Sub-Processors to Process the personal data. Virbox’s use of any specific Sub-Processor to process the personal data must be in compliance with Data Protection Legislation and must be governed by a contract between Virbox and Sub-Processor.
List of Sub-Processors Used by Virbox
Alibaba Cloud Service (Hosted Service Platform of Virbox LM)
Umeng Analytics (Visitor browsing statistic to Virbox Website)
PayPal (For payment arrangement)
tawk.to (Online chat and support for Virbox Website)